“Personal Information” means information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as: name, phone number. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual.
To use our platform, you will need to provide us with your full name, phone number, Email, Address, Password and any other details which we deem fit. We may collect Personal Information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users open our Application and fill out their information to avail the services. Non-personal identification information we collect may include the IP address and cookies and data about which pages you visit on the Site. We may combine this automatically collected information with other information we collect about you. This information helps us to prevent fraud and keep the Site secure, analyze and understand how the Site works for members and visitors, and provides a more personalized experience for members and visitors.
The tracking information is collected as you navigate through our Services, including, but not limited to geographic areas. The driver’s mobile phone will send your GPS coordinates, during the ride, to our servers. Most GPS enabled mobile devices can define one’s location to within 50 feet.
Some members or visitors may connect to CoRover’s app/website using an external third-party application. CoRover may receive data from those connected third-party applications. When you connect your account to an external app, you will be granting CoRover’s permission to receive information from the third-party applications.
We collect information from you when you:
1.Using the Service. We will collect information you post through the service including any Personal Information.
2. Communicate with us
3. Interact with our team
4. We also collect information, such as anonymous usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technology as you use the Service.
5. The Service collects and stores information that is generated automatically as you use it, including how it is used, your preferences and anonymous usage statistics.
6. When you visit the Service, we and our third-party service providers receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and from cookies and similar technology. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Service may not work properly.
7. By using the Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse, and retain data related to the provision of the Service.
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
1. To improve customer service: information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
2. To personalize user experience e.g. provide recommendations to you
3. To improve our Site/Application: we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
4. Better understand our users’ demographics, interests and behaviors
5. Enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and determine your interests
6. Manage our everyday business needs, such as auditing, administration of our Services, forum management, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, and enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations and General Terms and Conditions, or to comply with the law
7. Calculate the total number of visitors to our Services and to each page or feature of our Services.
8. Our primary goal in collecting your information is to provide you with an enhanced experience when using the Services. We use your information to closely monitor which features of the Services are used most, to allow you to view your trip history, rate trips, and to determine which features we need to focus on improving, including usage patterns and geographic locations to determine where we should offer or focus services, features and/or resources.
9. We use the information collected from our Mobile Application so that we are able to serve you the correct app version depending on your device type, for troubleshooting and in some cases, marketing purposes.
10. We use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our computer server, and to administer our web site(s). Your IP address is used to help identify you, but contains no personal information about you.
11. We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Services are temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
13. We provide some of your Protected Information (such as your name, pick up address, contact number) to the driver who accepts your request for transportation so that the driver may contact and find you. The Associates for which drivers work (that are providing the transportation service) are also able to access your Protected Information, including your geo-location data.
14. We also provide your information to the other users who shall be travelling with you in the vehicle assigned to you, should you choose any pooled vehicle feature of our Services.
15. We use that geo-location information for various purposes, including for you to be able to view the drivers in your area that are close to your location, for you to set your pick up location, for the drivers to identify the pick up location, to send you promotions and offers, and to allow you (if you choose through any features we may provide) to share this information with other people.
17. We may share the information collected from you with Associates if you choose to avail of any transportation services offered by Associates on the Mobile Application.
We may disclose your Personal Information with your permission.
1. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site/Application.
3. By using the Service or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Service. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Service or sending an email to you.
4. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include Associates and other parties who assist us in operating our Application, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We recognize that information related to your orders could contain private information. However, we may be required to disclose your information to third parties including law enforcement agencies when required to protect and defend our legal rights, protect the safety and security of users of our Services, prevent fraud, comply with the law, respond to legal process, or a request for cooperation by a government entity.